On this Facebook Live, Jessica Du Bois and I reveal our strategies on running webinars in the healthcare industry not only for individual prospects, but also for HRs, CEOs, and CFOs. You will learn how to find topics for your webinars, get people to sign up, invite special guests and of course follow up with your audience in the most effective way to grow your business.
We also talk about the emotional side of the problem, and how to deal with it – since one of the most difficult things for people is the fear of holding their first webinar. And this fear haunts not only the beginners but those who have decades of experience in their field. Here’s how Jessica describes it:
“I think naturally there’s an impostor syndrome within us. It’s a psychological pattern in which an individual doubts their accomplishments and has a fear of being exposed as a “fraud”. How do you get over it? It’s your practice. It’s figuring out what your knowledgeable about, or bringing in someone who’s an expert on the topic, and co-host webinar with them. It’s not about the number of people that define your professionalism at the very beginning. If you can get 20 people on a webinar, you already have something valuable to say”.
In this week’s lesson we cover:
– Overcoming the fear of speaking in front of the audience
– How to choose the platform for your webinar;
– Who is your Audience (Avatar)
– How to set up what you want to do (panel discussion, co-host, individual) and which one works best;
– Finding a topic and building excitement;
– A content plan that will keep people engaged